Thursday, January 30, 2014

Miley Cyrus: “I Spanked Madonna!”

Giving her fans a stripped down and sexy treat, Miley Cyrus sounded amazing during her “MTV Unplugged” gig that aired last night (January 29).

The “Party in the USA” singer proved she’s a bona fide artist as she sang her hit-laden set list with the backing of an acoustic band and small string section.

And though the show was taped in Los Angeles, Cyrus wore a variety of Western wear to give everything a southern-fried feel. She told the audience, “I tried to bring Nashville here for the night.”

Miley continued, “I can't believe you let me of all people do an Unplugged. That was brave… MTV is paying me today in ones so we can all go to the strip club after this.”

To end the show, Cyrus invited Madonna to the stage for a mash-up of “Don’t Tell Me” and “We Can’t Stop,” during which Miley smacked Madge’s caboose. Afterwards she tweeted, “I SPANKED @Madonna (hard) (& she liked it).”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/miley-cyrus-%E2%80%9Ci-spanked-madonna%E2%80%9D-1034713

Alexa Rae Alexander Korda Alexander Mackendrick Alexander Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment