Sunday, July 28, 2013

Justin Bieber's Mom Is Worried About Him: "I Call Him Every Day!"

Being a teenager's mom is not the easiest thing, and especially not if that teen happens to be Justin Bieber. "I think all parents worry about their kids", Pattie Mallette said in an interview with Ottawa Citizen. "Once he turned 18, he wanted some space from his mom. I think all 18-year-olds are so excited to have some independence".

But Pattie won't let go completely of her famous son, and tries the best she can to stay in touch with him. "I visit him as much as I can. I call him every day. I text him every day. I do what I can do to stay close", she continued, hoping that he'll still have her voice in his head, even when he's 19.

Related articles
Justin Bieber Reveals: "I Miss My Mom!"
Quiz: How Much Of A Belieber Are You?Quiz: How Much Of A Belieber Are You?
Check Out Justin Bieber's Family Tree!Check Out Justin Bieber's Family Tree!
Justin Bieber And His Mom In Big Fight About Book Cover!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/hot_news/justin_biebers_mom_is_worried_about_him_i_call_him_every_day

69 a a team Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment