Saturday, June 29, 2013

Halle Berry: Furniture Hunter in Culver City

Getting ready for the arrival of her baby boy, Halle Berry went furniture shopping on Friday (June 28) in Culver City, CA.

Showing off her growing baby bump in a blue patterned maxi dress, the “Call” actress visited HD Buttercup with a friend to check out their collections.

On Wednesday, the 46-year-old mother testified before California lawmakers in support of stronger anti-paparazzi laws, saying her young daughter Nahla is scared to go to school because of intrusive shutterbugs.

Halle explained, “I have to yell ‘She’s a child. Leave my child alone. Leave my child alone.’ We get into the car, and my daughter is now sobbing, and she says to me, ‘Are they going to kill us? Are they going to kill us?’”

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/halle-berry/halle-berry-furniture-hunter-culver-city-880678

AC/DC acid acme acne

No comments:

Post a Comment