Sunday, June 30, 2013

Demi Lovato Still Has Nightmares About Her Childhood!

Demi Lovato has been through a lot, despite her young age. The 20-year-old singer is on the top of her career, but her life hasn't always been so bright and cheery for Demi. She has made no secret of the mental illness she has been suffering from, including bulimia and depression, and that she also was a victim of bullying in her younger years. In the latest issue of Fashion, she reveals that the tough years still affects her.

"I could remember word for word what my bullies said to me," Demi tells the magazine. "Last night I had nightmares about it...just degrading things that hurt me and affected my self-esteem. It affected the way I look at girls my age. I used to fear them."

Through her ​​honest stories of her childhood trauma including bullying, Demi has helped a countless number of young people worldwide. She is also very active in diffrent anti-bullying campaigns and work hard to empower young girls' self-confidence.

Related articles
Demi Lovato Thanks Fans For Support After Her Father's Death!
Demi Lovato Was Super Tired After A Long Flight To London!Demi Lovato Was Super Tired After A Long Flight To London!
What Were You Thinking? This Week's Worst Dressed Celebs!What Were You Thinking? This Week's Worst Dressed Celebs!
Now You Can Buy Demi Lovato's Clothes On Ebay For Charity!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/demi_lovato/demi_lovato_still_has_nightmares_about_her_childhood

Alexis Love Alexis Texas Alfonso Arau Alfonso CuarĂ³n

No comments:

Post a Comment