Monday, August 27, 2012

Comment on Little White Lies Interview with Kristen Stewart: In Her Own Words by persephone

First, spell much? LOL. Second, WOW! I did not use the f word on anyone in here, but this is my point. You little girls can't handle this logic and reality. I'm sorry that Kristen is not the hero Bella is, I really am. You girls are getting confused. Bella is a fictional character. Kristen is a separate person.

And I'm not scared of being blocked by the MODs, this site isn't my whole life like it is yours.

Just the way you are losing your mind over my opinion proves my point and just makes me laugh. I'm sure if you were the one cheated on, or hurt by someone like this, you'd sing a much different tune.

I'm sorry that Kristen, your hero, fell from grace and did something like this. But I didn't do it. Don't kill the messenger. If you're such wonderful people than you'd let me have my opinion and you'd have yours and we'd agree to disagree. Kristen gets all your understanding and warm fuzzy feelings but real people on this site who don't agree with you...don't. I'm a horrible person, but she is not?? Gimme a break. Grow up.

Yea, I never liked Kristen. Sorry, the acting is horrible and her personality is even more horrible. And yea, the second she hurt Rob, she became crap in my eyes. So sue me.

Source: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/little-white-lies-interview-with-kristen-stewart-in-her-own-words/comment-page-1/#comment-459146

more news news here 10 More NY Times Searches... 50 Cent

No comments:

Post a Comment