Sunday, September 29, 2013

Miley Cyrus: "I'm Kind Of A Semi-Nudist, I Never Wear Clothes!"

After twerking all over the VMA stage in nude undies and posing completely naked in her new video for the single “Wrecking Ball,” we’ve learned that Miley Cyrus isn’t quite modest when it comes to throwing her clothes off. As it turns out, Miley has always been a fan of being naked and she doesn’t see any shame in flashing her undressed body.

"I'm still kind of a semi-nudist, because I never had clothes on," she says in a recent interview with Rolling Stone. But she explains that her intention isn’t always to be sexy. When discussing her controversial VMA performance, she said, "I wasn't trying to be sexy. If I was trying to be sexy, I could have been sexy. I can dance a lot better than I was dancing."


Related articles
Miley Cyrus' See-Through Dress: Cool Or WTF?!Miley Cyrus' See-Through Dress: Cool Or WTF?!
Liam Hemsworth Caught Kissing Another Girl After Miley Cyrus Split!
Liam Hemsworth's New Flame Eiza Gonzalez Is Addicted To Plastic Surgery!
Snooki Supports Miley Cyrus: "She Needs To Be Single!"

Source: http://www.posh24.com/miley_cyrus/miley_cyrus_im_kind_of_a_seminudist_i_never_wear_clothes

Aishwarya Rai Aja Aki Kaurismäki Aki Tomosaki

No comments:

Post a Comment