Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nicole Scherzinger's Stunning Feature in Notion Magazine's Hurts Issue

Her new single "Boomerang" hits the airwaves on March 10th and in anticipation for the release Nicole Scherzinger scored a feature in the Hurts issue of Notion magazine.

Embracing her dark side, the "X Factor" judge posed for the Mark Cant shot spread while opening up about everything from her audition for "Popstars" to turning down a chance to work with Calvin Harris.

During the interview, the Pussycat Doll dame recalls her thoughts about auditioning for the hit singing competition and said, "I was so theatre at the time. I was like 'I am not going to be a Spice Girl.' That wasn't me"

"I mean I'm a Spice Girls fan now, but at the time I only wore black and I was Goth. I would have been Goth Spice. Ethnic Chanting Spice, that's who I thought I was," she added.

When making the final decision, Nicole's mother finally talked her into it. "I brought my little package that I'd put together with my pictures and I'd made my own home music video. I was on it. I gave them my pack and I sang [Whitney's 'I Will Always Love You'} for them and the rest is history. That brought me to Los Angeles."

In regards to rejecting the offer to sing Calvin Harris' "We Found Love," the Miss Scherzinger admits her busy schedule wouldn't allow it. "I passed on 'We Found Love'. I got the demo of that song and I was busy at the time."

For more on Miss Scherzinger, be sure to visit Notion and check out a sneak peak of "Boomerang" below!



Source: http://gossipcenter.com/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzingers-stunning-feature-notion-magazines-hurts-issue-813553

acid acme acne activism

No comments:

Post a Comment