Friday, September 28, 2012

Dina Lohan Offers Hope to Amanda Bynes’ Family

She’s well-acquainted with family drama and Dina Lohan recently reached out to Amanda Bynes' parents in light of recent events.

According to a report, the “Living Lohan” star denied the similarities between her daughter and the “She’s the Man” actress; however she still had some wise words to share.

Dina began, "You know, I'm a mother, and I feel that that's for her mother to speak about, and not me, because people have spoken for my child and myself. I really feel that's for her parents to discuss and Amanda herself."

"Just be around. It's hard when your daughter's not, you know, over 18, and you want to let them go and they want to feel like they're in control of themselves. So it's a very strategic place for a parent to be, but she'll be ok."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/dina-lohan/dina-lohan-offers-hope-amanda-bynes%E2%80%99-family-734150

abandonware ABBA Abbas Kiarostami abc

No comments:

Post a Comment