Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bella Thorne: Homeschooled Hottie!

She’s off to a great start with both television and film credits to her name, and Bella Thorne is surprisingly normal despite her stunning good looks and high-profile career.

In an interview with WWD, the “Shake It Up” starlet talks about her humble beginnings as a homeschooled kid with a learning disorder. “I’m dyslexic. I was writing backwards. It could not have been more obvious.”

As a result of her own mistreatment, Thorne tries her best to eliminate bullying wherever she goes. “Kids are so mean. I do a very big anti-bullying campaign because of my history. I go to [elementary] schools and high schools and give a speech about bullying. It floors me how mean kids can be. Even on Instagram, they comment on someone’s looks. I say, ‘Why do you shame your bodies?’”

And nowadays, Bella is promoting her new film “Blended” with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. “Adam Sandler said he was thinking of me when he wrote the role. I had an audition where I had to look like a boy. I’m already a tomboy. They did face shading and glued a wig to my face and head. I was in my makeup chair for two hours every day.”

“[My character] is 15 and wants to be a girl and have her first crush and have people stop mistaking her for a boy.”

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/bella-thorne/bella-thorne-homeschooled-hottie-1149559

Albania albanian Albert Brooks alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment