Saturday, December 28, 2013

Jon on Kate Gosselin: "Everyone Knows She's an A**hole"

Just in time for his return to reality television, Jon Gosselin slammed ex-wife Kate in a new interview with Philadelphia Magazine.

Back in August, Kate sued the former reality star, claiming that he hacked into her phone and computer to get info for the book, "Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World."

Not ready to bury the hatchet, Jon told the publication, "Everyone thinks I'm out to get Kate. I don't give a f*ck! What would I get out of it? Everyone knows she’s an a--hole, you know what I mean? I don’t have to—she’s proven that!"

Displeased with her social media sharing, he continues, "She tweets everything. To the world, all about my children. I think it's disgusting and awful. They can't even have a normal life."

Alleging fame-seeking, he adds, "Kate wants to still be on television. She’s now digging into the past, because that’s what sells. Too late, honey. No one gives a f*ck, really.”
Currently working as a Maitre d' at a restaurant, Jon will soon be seen on Season 4 of "Couples Therapy" on VH1 with his current girlfriend Liz Jannetta.

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/kate-gosselin/jon-kate-gosselin-everyone-knows-shes-ahole-1000293

Adriana Sage Adriana Sklenarikova Adrianna Nicole adults

No comments:

Post a Comment