Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ke$ha’s “My Crazy Beautiful Life” Trailer: Watch Here!

She can’t wait for her fans to see her new “My Crazy Beautiful Life” documentary, and now Ke$ha has released a teaser trailer.

The “Your Love Is My Drug” singer spent two years on the road and at home letting her brother Lagan Sebert film her wherever she went.

And now it’s all been edited down into the forthcoming special event, set to hit the MTV Airwaves on May 8th.

At one point in the trailer, Ke$ha admits, “I keep on having penis dreams, I think I need to get laid,” before belching out loud. She also drives down her first boyfriend’s street while explaining that he lives there with his new girlfriend and admitting she’s a stalker.

Check out the “My Crazy Beautiful Life” trailer below!


Source: http://gossipcenter.com/keha/keha%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cmy-crazy-beautiful-life%E2%80%9D-trailer-watch-here-831408

Aiden Starr Aika Miura aikido Aimee Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment