Saturday, March 30, 2013

Comment on Sneak Peek at ‘New Moon: The Graphic Novel Volume 1′ Available April 30, 2013 by leahreallyitis

hey Nikki nice too meet ya so the date was changed? because according too the barnes and noble site it still says April 23rd I think what I will do is ask them when I pre-order it that is so stupid why would they change the date again yeah as a matter of fact I did go too the store and see if they had it then(in October and in the rain LOL) I ask a clerk if it is in stock and they said no it does not come out til April UGH! 2013 and I said your kidding again?! the guy/clerk just shrugged :-|

Source: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/sneak-peek-at-new-moon-the-graphic-novel-volume-1-available-april-30-2013/comment-page-1/#comment-469100

Alice Guy-Blaché Alicia Alighatti Alicia Keys Alicia Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment