Monday, January 30, 2012

Brad Pitt: Weed Turned Me Into a "Doughnut"!

All people have flaws, and so has Brad Pitt! Now he admits he had a huge weed habit during the 90's. “I got sick of myself at the end of the 90's,” he says. “I was hiding out from the celebrity thing, I was smoking too much dope, I was sitting on the couch and turning into a doughnut and I really got irritated with myself.” But his life took a positive turn when he visited Casa Blanca, where he saw poverty, starving children and oppression. He realized that he needed to get a hold of himself. According to himself he is not doing drugs today. Good for him! (express)

Related articles
The queen of mean! Angelina Jolie HATES George Clooney's New GF, Stacy!
Is she...?Is Angelina Jolie Pregnant Again?!
10. Instead of the classic gown, Angelina opted for a white pantsuit, while Brad threw on an enormous scarf. Top List: Brangelina's 10 Red Carpet Looks!
Brangelina are ready for the Golden Globes! Brangelina Will Be Presenting An Award At Golden Globes!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/brad_pitt/brad_pitt_weed_turned_me_into_a_doughnut

Aki Tomosaki Akira Fubuki Akira Kurosawa Akira Watase

No comments:

Post a Comment