Monday, December 12, 2011

Comment on Win a $100 Bella and a $100 Breaking Dawn Cast Fandango Gift Card! by Yuli 85

Breaking dawn is my favorite book... Breaking Dawn Part 1 is my favorite movie so far. I almost got divorce because i went 10 times to see this movie and my husband didn't know i spent more than $150 dollars watching this movie, but when He realized it, Gosh it almost cost me my marriage. So I deserve it at least to invite my husband to see any movie he wants for the rest of the next year or at least, I can give it as a Christmas gift to him and as an apology as well... So everybody is HAPPY!!! And He will not argue when I buy the Blueray ;)

Source: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/win-a-100-bella-and-a-100-breaking-dawn-cast-fandango-gift-card/comment-page-5/#comment-442606

Amy Ried Amy Smart analysis and opinion Anand Patwardhan

No comments:

Post a Comment