Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Robert Pattison and Kirsten Stewart are over

Robert Pattison and Hollywood’s most expressive actress Kirsten Stewart have called it quits! The pair has announced the splitting up just before the anniversary of Stewart’s affair with Rupert Sanders, who at the time was married to Liberty Ross. They have since then ended their marriage.

 

Kristen Stewart

 

However, this is a warning to most of the sane girl population of Planet Earth to not celebrate too hard about the new single status of the sexy vampire actor. Reliable sources have claimed that this dating break up is temporary. Both Kirsten and Robert have plans to get back together and this is only a break. Although anyone who has ever watched Friends that means that they won’t get back together for a long time. I mean I hope not. She made him look like a proper mug.

 

Robert Pattinson

 

I think to be honest they deserve each other, you know. She publicly humiliated him and then he was like “oh that’s okay.” Soz if I was Robert Pattinson, I’d be like ERR HAVE YOU SEEN MY FACE? I mean the boy is fine but that will only get you so far with me though. If he deals with that treatment, he sounds like a sop. I cannot be dealing with sops. They are just so soppy.

 

Daphne X

 

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/Robert+Pattinson/articles/N4GLpvzIeSp/Robert+Pattison+Kirsten+Stewart+over

world news news update trends

No comments:

Post a Comment