Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Now You Can Buy Demi Lovato's Clothes On Ebay For Charity!

Singer/actress Demi Lovato has cleared out her entire closet to benefit an organization that helps kids and youths in developing countries. Demi is now selling several items on Ebay to raise as much money as possible.

"I hope you will enjoy wearing these awesome clothes as much as I have!", she writes on the auction homepage. "I am excited that together we can help build a brighter future and a better world for so many!".


Related articles
Listen Here! Demi Lovato's Latest Single Heart Attack Leaked!Listen Here! Demi Lovato's Latest Single Heart Attack Leaked!
Demi Lovato Speaks Out: "I Lost All My Friends After Rehab!"
Demi Lovato Opens Up About Love And Pain: "I'm Terrified!"
Check Out The Stars Rocking The Red Carpet This Weekend!Check Out The Stars Rocking The Red Carpet This Weekend!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/hot_news/now_you_can_buy_demi_lovatos_clothes_on_ebay_for_charity

Alina Plugaru Alisha Klass Alki David Allan Dwan

No comments:

Post a Comment