Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow’s High School Yearbook Photos: Check Them Out!

Everyone dreads their old school photos, and Gwyneth Paltrow's high school yearbook just hit the internet.

The “Shakespeare in Love” actress attended the Spence School in New York City as a senior, and it seems her style wasn’t quite perfected just yet.

Paltrow is darling in a leather jacket with hoop earrings and faded jeans as she hams it up for the yearbook photographer.

During a recent trip back to her alma mater, Gwyn explained, “I studied drama here, but I didn’t study it past being at Spence ... My mother ... has done a lot of stage work. I got a great education from her ... and growing up here where I went to the theater all the time. I’ve developed my own technique, but the most important thing is your instincts.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrow%E2%80%99s-high-school-yearbook-photos-check-them-out-861762

Allan Moyle Allysin Chaynes almanacs alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment