Monday, June 30, 2014

How Hudgens Stays In Shape: "Staying Fit Is Fun!"

Vanessa Hudgens is known for her good shape and now she's spoken out about her work out routine. The 25-year-old actress says she is obsessed with exercise and admits she feels guilty if she misses a session in the gym.

"I try to exercise twice a day. If I didn't work out yesterday or today, I'm like, 'Oh, no!," she said. "I love being active." The Spring Breakers star says she loves staying fit and says she likes her body better now than last year, when she gained 15 pounds to play a pregnant teenager in movie 'Gimmie Shelter'. "I didn't feel comfortable in my body because I gained this weight."

Her favorite ways to stay fit are many. "Hiking, yoga, pilates, spinning, dancing and aerial yoga," she listed as her favorite exercise forms.


Related articles
Vanessa Hudgens Leaving Her Pilates Class!Vanessa Hudgens Leaving Her Pilates Class!
'Spring Breakers' Sequel Is Officially In Development!
Celebrity Fashion Inspiration: Street Style Of The Week!Celebrity Fashion Inspiration: Street Style Of The Week!
Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her New Long Blonde Hair!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/vanessa_hudgens/how_hudgens_stays_in_shape_staying_fit_is_fun

Alex Cox Alex De La Iglesia Alex Jordan Alex Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment