Friday, April 26, 2013

Matt Damon Mistook Weight Gain For George Clooney Prank!

Matt Damon once thought that George Clooney had totally pranked him, but the truth is he'd just got fat.

The Bourne Identity star was convinced that his friend George Clooney had gone into his wardrobe and switched his suit for a smaller size, until he realized he just hadn't been working out for a while.

"I tried on my suit, it was too tight. My immediate thought was that my buddy George Clooney had hired someone to get into my closet and cut down my clothes. I seriously thought that - until my wife said, very gently, 'Do you think it might be that you've put on some weight?'", he explained about what happened. Today the suit fits him perfectly.


Related articles
BFFs and amazing movie makers!The Boys Are Back! New Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Movie In the Works!
Did You Know They Dated?! Couples We've Forgotten About!Did You Know They Dated?! Couples We've Forgotten About!
6. Jake Gyllenhaal, Maybe not a good look for Jake!Bald and Beautiful?! Top Six Celebs With Shaved Heads!
Justin Timberlake won the pre-teen Mr. America pageant at age 10.Ten Hot Hollywood Secrets: Guy Edition

Source: http://www.posh24.com/hot_news/matt_damon_mistook_weight_gain_for_george_clooney_prank

Alex Cox Alex De La Iglesia Alex Jordan Alex Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment