Thursday, October 31, 2013

Demi Lovato: "I Don't Have The Body Of A Model, But I'm Happy!"

Demi Lovato has been battling eating disorders several times during her career, and she's even spent some time in rehab to get better. Now she's spoken out in Teen Vogue about her body, saying she's okay now.

"I don't have the body of a model or Barbie. I have my problem areas, but I'm happy in my skin now. I'm not going to sacrifice my mental health to have a perfect body", she said. Demi also says she thinks she's winning over her ED.

Related articles
Demi Lovato's Green Hairstyle: Hot Or Not?Demi Lovato's Green Hairstyle: Hot Or Not?
Demi Lovato Will Play Naya Rivera's Lesbian Lover On Glee!
From then to now - happy birthday Selena Gomez!From Child Star To Hollywood Hottie: Happy 21st Bday Selena Gomez!
Check Out The Worst Dressed Celebs Of Teen Choice Awards 2013!Check Out The Worst Dressed Celebs Of Teen Choice Awards 2013!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/hot_news/demi_lovato_i_dont_have_the_body_of_a_model_but_im_happy

advice aeorspace and defense Aerosmith affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment