Thursday, October 31, 2013

Comment on Sneak Peek of Twilight Bloopers from the ‘Twilight Forever’ Boxset by mirandathevampgirl

It's little things like this that make me realize just how unique fiction really fiction to me always has a way of making us look at the real world through a different but in a more insightful perception sometimes characters in stories feel more real and can be more easily forgiven and more ideal and likable than mos people in our real lives. Lately I've gotten to appreciate a number of young adult fiction which r tv same ones turned into films fro hunger games mortal instruments and a few others they sound interesting and twiligt too and when I read these. Books I always feel like I can see myself b a part of their world and fit in more easily and feel like these characters r like real people. I've always lived books I love to read and write my own stuff. Being a fangirl to these wonderful stories make my life so much happier they give me do something to look forward to and talk about bu more impirtantly they give me hope

Source: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/sneak-peek-of-twilight-bloopers-from-the-twilight-forever-boxset/comment-page-1/#comment-470121

Amanda Peet amazing amazon amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment