Saturday, April 27, 2013

Olvia Munn: West Village Hottie

Enjoying a sunny Friday in the city, Olivia Munn shopped in the West Village with friends in the Big Apple (April 26).

The "Newsroom" star smiled in a black-and-white striped top, black jacket, black skirt, and black leather boots as she strolled and chatted with gal pals.

Stoked to be in town, on Wednesday the 32-year-old actress tweeted, "Nothing like shooting in NYC. Thanks for welcoming the #Newsroom so wonderfully while we film in your great city for a few days *high-five*."

Currently dating Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman, Ms. Munn recently shared with People that though she adores her man, she's not so keen on his home country's cuisine. Speaking candidly, Olivia said, "The Swedish food I've seen is, like, pickled fish that can live outside the refrigerator for, like, a day. I went last summer. I didn't have [the pickled fish]. I saw it; I thought, 'I don't want that.' They love it. That and potatoes."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/olivia-munn/olvia-munn-west-village-hottie-846661

air force air max Airfare airline tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment