Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rihanna’s a Jet-Setting Beauty at JFK

Hot on the tails of her tell-all Rolling Stone interview, Rihanna made her way through JFK Airport in New York City on Thursday afternoon (January 31).

The “Te Amo” songstress rocked a brand new coif along with a fur coat and Timberland boots as she stopped to pose with a few fans before heading towards her departing flight.

After the release of her magazine interview on Wednesday (January 30), RiRi tweeted, “Mama is a #RollingStone baby.... Again!!”

In the revealing Q&A session, the 24-year-old opens up about her relationship with Chris Brown, and explains, “I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me. To feel the consequences of that. So when that (stuff) came back it hit me like a ton of bricks. Like, God, you’ve got to be kidding right now. But I got real with myself, and I just couldn’t bury the way I felt.”

Rihanna even confronted the past, specifically the notorious abusive she received from Brown, and said, “He doesn't have the luxury of f***ing up again. That's just not an option. I can't say that nothing else will ever go wrong. But I'm pretty solid in the knowing that he's disgusted by that. And I wouldn't have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rihanna/rihanna%E2%80%99s-jet-setting-beauty-jfk-799833

Alana Evans Alaska Alaura Eden Albania

No comments:

Post a Comment