Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bethenny Frankel: Super Sexy Swimsuit Star

Continuing her vacation in Miami, Florida, Bethenny Frankel was spotted relaxing by the pool earlier today (February 28).

The “Real Housewives” hottie provided plenty of eye candy in her skimpy white bikini as she spent some quality time with her daughter Bryn and worked on her tan.

In a recent interview, Bethenny told press she’d like to expand her family again. “We’re trying [to have another baby]. I’m a little more lax than someone at 41 probably should be.”

As for her view on eating healthy, Ms. Frankel explained, “My entire platform is about indulging. Women deprive constantly. I indulge every day. No one ever got fat off one cookie.”

However, she also obsesses over working out- “Ever since having my baby, I want to be efficient with my time. When she naps, I do 40 minutes of yoga. I wish I could just walk out of here and go to yoga for an hour and 15 minutes.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bethenny-frankel/bethenny-frankel-super-sexy-swimsuit-star-590328

almanacs alphabet altavista alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment