Monday, July 21, 2014

Erin Heatherton Kicks Off Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim Collection in Miami

Celebrating her gorgeous magazine cover, Erin Heatherton hit up the Ocean Drive party in Miami on Thursday evening (July 17).

The Victoria’s Secret babe look radiant in a Little Black Dress by Cushnie et Ochs as she helped kick-off Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim with a bash celebrating the mag’s Annual Swim Issue.

During her interview with the mag, Erin talked about her self-perception, and noted, “I’m not perfect. I never identified with the way I look; I was just born this way. I don’t feel rejection if I’m not the right person for a job, because that’s not where I find my self-worth. I’m a beautiful person, and that’s not because of my modeling career. There are good shots, and there are bad shots, but it’s just like playing a character. If you think of the top five people that you care about the most in your life, you probably don’t care if they look good in every angle or photo.”

Heatherton also shares that her height was a social problem growing up. “That’s the standard tale of most models. I was always the tallest, so that contributed to me being a tomboy and playing sports. A lot of my friends were boys, but I didn’t have ‘boyfriends’ in high school, really. I was 5-foot-5 in fifth grade; I grew six inches in two years. When I was 15, I stopped growing at 5-foot-11.”

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/erin-heatherton/erin-heatherton-1589128

69 a a team Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment