Sunday, July 20, 2014

Britney Spears Wants To Get Pregant Again!

Britney Spears wants to get pregnant again. The 32-year-old singer, who already is mom to sons Sean, 8, and Jaden, 7, reportedly wants to have a baby with her boyfriend David Lucado when her Las Vegas residency ends next year.

"Britney cannot wait until the Vegas show is done because she wants to start a family with David. She says she will get pregnant as soon as the show is finished!” a source tells Radar Online. "David is always with her in Vegas and they act like an old married couple together. He is really good with her kids and has taken to the father role pretty easily”

Spears started dating Lucado I March 2013, and the singer has previously revealed that she wants more children in the future. "I would really like to have another baby, a girl,” she said, according to Female First. “I think she would be like a mini-me. I think it's going to be crazy. I'm not going to feel as alone in the world anymore. I'm going to feel like I have a second person, like, that's me."


Related articles
Britney Spears Plans Huge Wedding At Elvis Presley's Graceland Estate!
Britney Spears Offered $12 Million To Extend Las Vegas Residency!
Britney Spears' Sister Jamie Lynn Spears Getting Married Today!
Kevin Federline Welcomes Sixth Child!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/britney_spears/britney_spears_wants_to_get_pregant_again

Aja Aki Kaurismäki Aki Tomosaki Akira Fubuki

No comments:

Post a Comment