Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ellie Goulding: BBC Radio 1 Babe

She’s having a stellar year with several awards under her belt, and Ellie Goulding showed up at BBC Radio 1 to talk about her success last night (February 25).

The “Burn” songstress looked cute in a see-through top and black bra with black leggings and black boots as she greeted fans outside the London office building.

In a recent interview with Competitor magazine, Ellie confessed that she’s a pretty simple girl when it comes to how she stays sane.

“Music and fitness are two of the most important things in my life. Running has become a huge part of what motivates me. I’ve been working hard to balance my training while on tour.”

“I was running way before I was a musician. I’m not diva-ish about anything apart from always having tea and always being able to fit in a run. It’s hardly rock ’n’ roll, but it keeps me happy and then I perform better.”

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/ellie-goulding/ellie-goulding-bbc-radio-1-babe-1065469

AC/DC acid acme acne

No comments:

Post a Comment