Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sofia Vergara Goes Between the Sheets in Beverly Hills

Out spending her newly earned cash, Sofia Vergara was spotted shopping at Between the Sheets in Beverly Hills on Monday afternoon (July 30).

The 40-year-old beauty looked excited as she shopped for home furnishings dressed in a casual ensemble while showing off her famed assets in a v-neck white top.

Speaking of the Colombian stunner’s gorgeous looks, Sofia recently opened up to Allure magazine about her cleavage and revealed her large bra size, which is a 32F.

The “Modern Family” actress went on to add, “When I was 13, I got these ridiculous boobs. I wanted surgery. I told my mom, 'As soon as I'm older, please take these boobs away.' She said, 'SofĂ­a, shut up. When you're 18, it will be different.' I was like, 'Why would I want these huge t**s? It's hard to dress. No matter what I wear, I look like a stripper. That said, I'm grateful I have them, and honestly, they've helped me a lot in my career. And I've always felt sexy.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sofia-vergara/sofia-vergara-goes-between-sheets-beverly-hills-702061

Amy Lee Amy Poehler Amy Ried Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment