Friday, July 27, 2012

Kristen Stewart's Public Apology For Cheating On Robert Pattinson!

S-c-a-n-d-a-l in the Twilight world! We reported yesterday that Kristen Stewart has been having an affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sander, who's married, is 41 years old and has two children. KStew and Rupert was spotted on July 17, kissing and according to the photographer on scene, they "couldn't get enough" of each other.

And now Kristen is issuing a public apology for hurting her boyfriend, Robert Pattinson! "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said in a statement Wednesday. Kristen, why? WHY? You know you guys are meant to be together! (people)

Related articles
Plastic Surgeon: "Kristen Stewart Had A Boob Job!"Plastic Surgeon: "Kristen Stewart Had A Boob Job!"
6 Celebrity Beauty Tips: Smokey Eyes!6 Celebrity Beauty Tips: Smokey Eyes!
6 New Big Movies We Can't Wait To See!6 New Big Movies We Can't Wait To See!
They can't stop laughing when they should- something that Blake Lively knows what it feels like.Monday Fun! Celebrities That Are Just Like Us!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/hot_news/kristen_stewarts_public_apology_for_cheating_on_robert_pattinson

alcohol Alejandro Agresti Alejandro Amenábar Alejandro González Iñárritu

No comments:

Post a Comment