Friday, April 27, 2012

Snooki: "Pregnancy Just Made Me More Mature"

In a recent interview Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi talked about how pregnancy has changed her life. "I guess pregnancy just made me more mature,” Snooki said while she promoted her new MTV show "Snooki & JWoww" in New York City. She also explained just how much her behavior has hanged. "It's different because now I'm not drinking. I'm usually partying and going to clubs but pregnancy made me grow up a lot."

Her best friend Jenni "JWoww" Farley was also there and agrees: "Nicole really came into her own being pregnant. Looking at your best friend and seeing that you feel proud.” Snooki is done with all the partying and her signature: "Whaaa" whine. "My baby will take over that sound," she says. "I can't wait!”. Snooki also admitted that she's put tanning on the back burner, "I haven't tanned since August. "Snooki & JWoww" premieres on June 21 on MTV. (people)

Related articles
Miranda Kerr on a walk with her cute dog, Frankie.Top List: 10 Cute A-List Pups!
Mom-to-be!Snooki Practices Her Mommy Skills - on A Doll!
Stuck In The 90's! Celebrity Fashion Disasters!Stuck In The 90's! Celebrity Fashion Disasters!
‘Jersey Shore’ Is Looking For A Way To ‘Phase Out’ Snooki And The Situation!

Source: http://www.posh24.com/snooki/snooki_pregnancy_just_made_me_more_mature

Anand Patwardhan Anastasia Blue ancient google news

No comments:

Post a Comment