Friday, April 27, 2012

Miranda Kerr: Super Sexy Reebok Babe

Aiming to give Reebok a higher profile in the marketplace, Miranda Kerr is featured in new photos and a new video for the EasyTone collection.

The Australian stunner is quite the contortionist, showing off her flexible frame in some of the athletic outfitter’s new PVC and mesh duds.

Miranda also flaunts her leggy figure in a white swimsuit teamed with a pair of sneakers from the newly-revamped Reebok lineup.

As for how she stays so svelte, Kerr confessed, “I keep in shape by eating healthily and working out, no special secret. With food, I am good 80 per cent of the time and treat myself 20 per cent of the time. I don't believe in being too hard on yourself and we are here to enjoy life!”

“I work out, do yoga and wear my EasyTone wherever I go so that know that I'm benefitting my body as I go about my daily routine”



Source: http://gossipcenter.com/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr-super-sexy-reebok-babe-615520

Aleksandr Dovzhenko Aleksandr Sokurov Aleksei Balabanov Alektra Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment