Friday, March 23, 2012

Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik: Staying Strong, Moving in Together Soon!


The Bachelor stars Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson are determined to make this thing work in spite of all the negativity - and they appear to be succeeding.

At least in the immediate aftermath of The Bachelor bloodbath.

Once host-pimp Chris Harrison coughed up and Ben re-issued the $80,000 Neil Lane ring to Courtney on the After The Final Rose special, they turned a corner.

Courtney says that despite the bumps in the road over the last few months, things are progressing nicely and she's nothing but optimistic for the future.

Julia Flajnik Photo

"We try not to pay attention to it," Courtney said this week of the tabloid scrutiny. "I guess positive stories don’t sell, so no one wants to run the truth."

However, it hasn't been all nude photo scandals, cheating rumors and hating. The general public, Court says, has been quite supportive in recent weeks:

“I just spent the weekend with Ben in San Francisco and people kept coming up, offering words of encouragement. So, things seem to be getting better.”

Courtney Robertson reiterated that she believes Ben did not cheat, saying "at the end of the day, if I didn’t trust him, I wouldn’t be with him, period."

“He trusted and believed in the real me. This has been the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through, but I’d do it again in a heartbeat. I found Ben; he made everything worth it.”

On the topic of moving in together, she says, “I’m hopeful it will happen by summer. We’re not in a rush, but neither of us wants to be in a long distance relationship."

"For now, we have a lot of fun, little trips planned. But I do love San Francisco and can definitely see myself having a happy life there with Ben.”

As for Ben's sister Julia, who Tweeted the pic above of their recent double date, she says they "talk all the time and she’s really helped me get through this."

What do you think? Starting to come around? Just a little?

Will Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson last?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/03/courtney-robertson-and-ben-flajnik-staying-strong-moving-in-toge/

Alan Parker Alana De La Garza Alana Evans Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment